Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog!  I'll be blogging periodically about this journey the Lord has me on called music ministry.  I heard the call almost two years ago, and it's been an amazing faith-walk already.  I went from deciding to be a religion professor who sings at her local church to pursuing music ministry full time, and God has definitely been faithful in my obedience.

As of recently, I'm a member of the Women of Faith Worship Team, and I'll be traveling with the Imagine tour this year (2010).  I'm uber-excited and grateful to God for the opportunity.  And when I tell you that the Women of Faith organization has all their ducks in a row... I mean!  They keep it together!

Outside of Women of Faith, I am working to sing as much as possible and in as many places as possible.  So, I'll be keeping you updated on the interesting aspects of this journey.

I'll be checking back to read comments, so make sure you leave some!  Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment