Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Video Peek: Women of Faith

You probably know by now that I tour with the Women of Faith conference as a member of the worship team.  Well, I thought I'd give you a literal peek (via video) into what we do on those wonderful weekends! 

The conference lasts from Friday morning until late Saturday afternoon.  We do lots of singing, listening to speakers, watching dramas, and just plain partying as only a large group of mainly women can do.  There is one moment in the conference, though, that is one of my favorites.  It's the moment where we, the Women of Faith worship team, sing "Revelation Song." It's one of my favorite worship songs ever, and it's such a privilege to be able to sing it in front of thousands of women who worship along with us.  Below is a link to a portion of the song that was recorded by one of our wonderful speakers, Sheila Walsh.  Enjoy and let me know what you think!

http://www.twitvid.com/XMWYU

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janice. I know you know this, but you are truly, truly annointed. I miss hearing you sing so much and it gave me goosebumps to hear you again here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete