Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Still Love My Job--Check-in

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOVE my job as a member of the worship team with the Women of Faith conference. The other ladies on the worship team are such a joy to spend time with. And every weekend, I hear something different from the Lord through the speakers' messages.

I'm flying home from Portland, OR at this moment thinking about how blessed I am. This weekend I met up with an old friend that I taught with, and we laughed about how much our lives had changed since we taught in the Bronx. I am so grateful to be able to look back over several years and see how God's hand has been moving my life. It's one of the best feelings.

Anyway, I just wanted to express that I'm as excited about my job as I was in the beginning. God is faithful!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment