Monday, April 19, 2010

One down, thirteen to go...

As of Saturday (April 10th) evening at 5pm, I completed my first Women of Faith conference!  I am so exhausted, but so excited!  It was aMAzing!

I got to Billings, Montana, on Tuesday, April 6th around 11am.  I was there before the rest of my team, because the only other flight arrangement got me in at 10pm.  EJ and I thought that might be cutting it a little close, since I had to be ready to rehearse the next morning.  I spent all of Tuesday pretty much by myself in my hotel room, preparing for what lay ahead.

Wednesday morning, my team was united, and we rehearsed until the evening, taking breaks only for meals.  We had dinner with some Women of Faith folk, and we crashed for the night.

Thursday was all about rehearsal on the beautiful stage that the crew built.  When I tell you that the Imagine stage is SO beautiful....  Wow! 

The conference started on Friday morning and went until Saturday late afternoon.  I had a BALL!!!  It was such a blessing to be a part, and the women in Billings were so sweet and receptive.  Shout out to the rest of my team, Allison Abbott, Laura Cooksey and Jenifer Thigpen.  I had such a good time singing and laughing with these ladies; and I can't wait to do it for the rest of the year!

If you haven't already done so, please plan to join us at a Women of Faith conference near you.  It really is a blessing to ALL involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment