Monday, November 29, 2010

Imagine Tour Wrap-Up

Many of you know that I'm a member of the Women of Faith worship team on the Imagine tour.  We had fourteen dates this year, generally on the West coast.  In 2011, we'll be on the East coast.

Let me tell you that I had a BLAST!!!  The women that are a part of the Women of Faith team are phenomenal! And not only that, but everyone that is a part of the crew makes it into a family that anyone would be grateful to be a part of.

To be able to stand on a stage in an arena and minister to thousands of women at a time with women who have become dear to my heart is a privilege for which I am grateful.  I am missing that portion of the experience while we prepare in this season for our tour next year.  But every part of my experience with Women of Faith has been ordered by God; it still gives me chills to know He loves me this much!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see if I'll have an opportunity to attend one of the East Coast tour dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are a delight! We love having you in our circle....cause we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a blessing! My mom and I had such a BLAST being there to support you and meet the wonderful people you serve with. I can't wait to come back...see you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete