Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rhymes with "Flower of Dabble"

It feels like every time I read the news, there's something outrageous going on that everyone else is acting like is normal.

So, I was on yahoo.com and they were talking about the Big Bang machine setting a record for smashing atoms at "three times more force than before."  Sound dangerous, much? (According to your own theory, the last time that happened....) Then, there was some talk about us (Americans) trying to blow up the moon to see if there was frozen water in the craters.  Who's bright idea was that?  {looking around the room at the scientists with my best teacher glare} 

I'm just sayin'.  Sounds a lot like us constructing our own contemporary version of the Tower of Babel to me.  And what's worse is, when the Lord punished mankind back in the day for trying to reach Heaven via the Tower, His punishment affected all of the human race.   I was always the kid who didn't want to get in trouble for some other kid's junk.  Can y'all stop playing before you get us all in trouble, please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment