Friday, December 17, 2010

Looking Forward to My Rest

The Lord has brought so many wonderful people in my life over the years. One of them is a beautiful woman named Brenda Grier-Miller. The Lord brought her into my life during my college years. One of the many things she taught me is to be mindful of my language. Instead of saying that she was tired, she would always say in her smooth, sweet voice instead, "I'm looking forward to my rest."

After several months of traveling, doing what I absolutely LOVE and am grateful to do, my body is telling me that it is looking forward to our rest. This Christmas break will be just what I need to rest and be renewed for the new year. Thank you for all of your prayers this season. I can feel their sustenance. :-) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment: