Friday, December 17, 2010

Women of Faith Update

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the happenings of Women of Faith as they concern me. I have gratefully accepted an invitation to be on the Imagine Tour Worship Team again, and I am excited to visit new cities on the East coast in 2011 with the wonderful ladies I'm blessed to be on a team with.

Also, the worship team is working hard in the studio right now to provide another worship cd. It's really fun! We and our producer, Chance Scoggins, are working tirelessly to capture the spirit of the event digitally in the studio. I can't wait for you all to hear all of the fun stuff Women of Faith is planning! Be prepared to hear some GREAT songs. ;-) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment